In this regard, Leirós Consultores Empresariales S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Who is responsible for your data?
- Owner: Leirós Consultores Empresariales S.L.
- Tax Identification Number: B27812619
- Address: Avenida Gran Via N176 2º, 36211 – Vigo – Spain
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://consultorialeiros.es
What is the purpose of collecting your personal data?
At Leirós Consultores Empresariales S.L., we collect and process the information you provide to us in order to answer the questions you ask us through our contact forms and to send you information that may be of interest to you through our communication channels, mainly our email newsletter.
We will keep this information stored and secure until you request its deletion.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal bases for the processing of your data are as follows:
- Execution of the subscription contract to send you information that may be of interest to you through our communication channels.
- Obtaining your consent to respond to the questions you ask us through our contact forms and comments.
Remember that you are not obliged to give us your consent for the processing of your data, but if you do not do so, Leirós Consultores Empresariales S.L. will not be able to send you any information that may be of interest to you through our communication channels.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
In order to offer you our services with better quality and to comply with our tax obligations, we inform you that the data you provide to us may be transferred to:
- To know whether or not I am processing your data.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if it is inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent given.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in certain cases, in which case I will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- To transfer your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. This is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the competent supervisory authority if you believe I have not properly addressed you.
- To revoke consent for any processing for which you have consented, at any time.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of your ID or equivalent, indicating the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
Likewise, we inform you that you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
Leirós Consultores Empresariales S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce the changes introduced on this page with reasonable notice before their implementation.
Last update: May 2023″